When to Apply
The application for admission for future terms is open to returning students throughout the year. We encourage students to apply early. Applying early will get you taking advantage to allow time for housing or the financial aid office.
Steps to Applying
- As a returning student, you may be able to access your Vanguard Student Portal to re-apply.
- If you have taken classes at ASU Beebe in the past, but have never logged into the Vanguard Student Portal, please use the following link to Connect to Your Existing Student Information Record.
- If it has been longer than 1 year since you have attended classes at ASU-Beebe, you
will need to complete a new Admissions Application.
- Submit a New Admissions Application as a Returning Student.
- Also, the link to re-apply is located at the bottom of the navigation menu on the
left side of the screen in the Vanguard Student Portal
- Note: Your browser's popup blocker may stop the link from opening. Please set your browser to allow popups from the Vanguard Student Portal when prompted to by your browser.
- Request that official transcripts from all universities attended since enrollment at ASUB be sent to the Office of Admissions
Students who plan to attend Arkansas State University Beebe must also submit proof of two MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) shots or proper exemptions from the Arkansas Department of Health prior to registration.