When to Apply
The application for admission for future terms is open to returning students throughout the year. We encourage students to apply early. Applying early will get you taking advantage to allow time for housing or the financial aid office.
Steps to Applying
- Request that official transcripts from all universities attended since enrollment at ASUB be sent to the Office of Admissions
- As a returning student, you may be able to access your Vanguard Student Portal to re-apply.
- If it has been longer than 1 year since you have attended classes at ASU-Beebe, you will need to complete a new Admissions Application in your portal.
- The link to re-apply is located in your portal at the bottom of the navigation menu
on the left side of the screen in the Vanguard Student Portal
- Note: Your browser's popup blocker may stop the link from opening. Please set your browser to allow popups from the Vanguard Student Portal when prompted to by your browser.
Students who plan to attend Arkansas State University Beebe must also submit proof of two MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) shots or proper exemptions from the Arkansas Department of Health prior to registration.
For further information or assistance, please call the Admissions Office at 501.882.8860.