"Transforming Lives Through Quality Learning Experiences"


Change Name


Students wishing to change their name need to complete the Name Change Request and provide the necessary documentation.

Change Address

Students wishing to change their address may do so via CampusConnect.

  • Log onto your CampusConnect account and access "STUDENT INFORMATON > DEMOGRAPHIC DATA."
  • At the bottom of the screen you may choose "UPDATE INFORMATION."
  • To change your address, enter the correct information in the fields provided.