"Transforming Lives Through Quality Learning Experiences"


Registrar's Office

Request an official ASU-Beebe transcript
Read the ASU System policy on Educational Records

Mission Statement

The Office of the Registrar is committed to supporting the overall mission of Arkansas State University-Beebe. Our staff is dedicated to providing quality administrative support to the learning activities that occur on our campuses located in Beebe, Heber Springs, Searcy, and at the Little Rock Air Force Base in a timely, professional, consistent, and ethical manner.

Contact Information

Beebe Campus:  (501) 882-4415

Amy Mahan, University Registrar                                                   
Tonya TuckerAssistant Registrar              
Jennifer Cox, Records Management Analyst
Monique Bingham, Administrative Assistant

Heber Springs Campus:  (501) 362-1202

Debbie Thompson, Admissions Coordinator

Little Rock Air Force Base Campus:  (501) 988-4151

Shawna Grisham, Registrar's Assistant

Searcy Campus:  (501) 207-6219

Carissa Gillam, Registrar's Assistant

E-mail: registrar@asub.edu

Repetition of Courses Policy

A student may repeat a course to change the original grade. The LAST grade earned will become the official grade and will be used to calculate the cumulative grade point average (GPA) - even if the last grade earned is lower than the original attempt.

Students who choose to repeat courses should know:

• Students must repeat the exact course to have the latest attempt replace the first attempt

• All courses attempted will remain on the transcript.

• Previous attempts are indicated on the transcript by a # beside the letter grade with credit hours appearing in parentheses: [D# (3.00)]; an asterisk appears beside the last attempt [A*].

• Courses will only count toward graduation requirements once, even if both attempts are successful

• Adjustments to the cumulative GPA are not made for courses transferred from other institutions because no grade points are assigned to transfer credits

• Grades of "W," "I," or "AU" will not replace the original grade

• Developmental courses are not included in the Repetition of Courses policy

Change Major or Academic Advisor

  • Students wishing to change advisors, but keep the same major, should see the appropriate Division Chair for a new advisor to be assigned.
  • Students wishing to change their major but keep the same advisor should see their current advisor.
  • Students wishing to change their advisor and major should see the appropriate Division Chair for a new advisor to be assigned.


All changes in major and/or advisor are performed in CampusConnect. This is an action that can only be completed by faculty or administration.

Change Name

Students wishing to change their name need to complete the Name Change Request and provide the necessary documentation.

Change Address

Students wishing to change their address may do so via CampusConnect.

  • Log onto your CampusConnect account and access "STUDENT INFORMATON > DEMOGRAPHIC DATA."
  • At the bottom of the screen you may choose "UPDATE INFORMATION."
  • To change your address, enter the correct information in the fields provided.