The Office of the Registrar is committed to supporting the overall mission of Arkansas State University-Beebe. Our staff is dedicated to providing quality administrative support to the learning activities that occur on our campuses located in Beebe, Heber Springs, Searcy, and at the Little Rock Air Force Base in a timely, professional, consistent, and ethical manner.
Beebe Campus: (501) 882-4415
Amy Mahan, University Registrar
Tonya Tucker, Assistant Registrar
Jennifer Cox, Records Management Analyst
Monique Bingham, Administrative Assistant
Heber Springs Campus: (501) 362-1202
Debbie Thompson, Admissions Coordinator
Little Rock Air Force Base Campus: (501) 988-4151
Shawna Grisham, Registrar's Assistant
Searcy Campus: (501) 207-6219
Carissa Gillam, Registrar's Assistant
A student may repeat a course to change the original grade. The LAST grade earned will become the official grade and will be used to calculate the cumulative grade point average (GPA) - even if the last grade earned is lower than the original attempt.
Students who choose to repeat courses should know:
• Students must repeat the exact course to have the latest attempt replace the first attempt
• All courses attempted will remain on the transcript.
• Previous attempts are indicated on the transcript by a # beside the letter grade with credit hours appearing in parentheses: [D# (3.00)]; an asterisk appears beside the last attempt [A*].
• Courses will only count toward graduation requirements once, even if both attempts are successful
• Adjustments to the cumulative GPA are not made for courses transferred from other institutions because no grade points are assigned to transfer credits
• Grades of "W," "I," or "AU" will not replace the original grade
• Developmental courses are not included in the Repetition of Courses policy
All changes in major and/or advisor are performed in CampusConnect. This is an action that can only be completed by faculty or administration.
Students wishing to change their name need to complete the Name Change Request and provide the necessary documentation.
Students wishing to change their address may do so via CampusConnect.