Required Documentation

  • Copy of federal income taxes (annual income at or below 250% of the poverty level)
  • Drivers License or Photo ID
  • Copy of High School Transcript or GED and College Transcript if Applicable
  • Documentation from the DHHS office listing services receiving currently (if receiving benefits-food stamps, Medicaid, ARKids, TEA)
  • Children's birth certificates and social security cards
sign up for our e-newsletter